Fly Regularly? Fly For Free
Brilliant return on investment, a tax deductible purchase managed by Caledonia Jets provides you with an incentive to good to refuse.
Why Sign Up?
Caledonia Jets Fly For Free programme is designed to provide a lucrative investment opportunity for those who fly regularly. By serving as a management provider, we will utilise a jet purchased by yourself to its maximum potential and in return you will benefit from an average of 27% return on investment. This is in addition to the large tax deductions on offer from purchase and depreciation. Combined, our programme is one of the most financially remunerative aviation schemes available.
- Major Return on Investment- average programme participants gain in excess of $800,000 profit annually.
- Great Tax Deductions– Purchase, depreciation and costs are all tax deductible.
- Industry Led Management– Our team manage every aspect of your jet so you don’t have to.
- Fly For Free – Use your jet whenever you desire at no cost.
“My biggest regret is that I wish I signed up to the Fly For Free programme sooner. Free aircraft management and lucrative R.O.I is too good an opportunity to miss.”
What is involved?
Upon purchase of a jet, users have the opportunity to participate in Caledonia Jets Fly For Free programme. We manage your aircraft including crew, maintenance, hanger space and insurance. In return we rent your jet to our extensive base of customers for an average 12 hours a week. In return, you receive a share of profits on flight sales, as well as the opportunity to use your jet at no additional cost. Additionally, as mentioned above, you have the opportunity to utilise tax deduction and depreciation benefits in your home country.
- Understandable upfront cost: It has never been a better time to buy a jet, with costs low and predicted demand high.
- Major annual return: Our participants can expect to earn in excess of $4million over five years on average.
- Fully Managed by Industry Experts:We do the hard work so you don’t have to, our expert teams manage all aspects of your jet, leaving you to enjoy the return on investment and the freedom of flying.